NSW - Update 6/10/21
- Facilities in Sydney Metro, Greater Sydney, Wollongong, Shellharbour, Goulburn (Club Lime & hiit republic), Queanbeyan (Club Lime & hiit republic), and Googong will reopen on Monday October 11.
- Please refer to this article for restrictions in place.
- Our Wagga (Club Lime & hiit republic), Toormina, Moonee Beach, Albury City (Club Lime & hiit republic), and Lavington facilities are currently open:
ACT - Update 8/10/21
- Following the ACT Government announcement, all our ACT Club Lime, hiit republic and GroundUp facilities will be closed from 5pm Thursday August 12.
- Following the release of ACT's Pathway Forward, our ACT gyms and studios will be allowed to reopen from Friday October 15.
QLD - Update 8/08/21
- Following the QLD Government announcement, all our QLD Club Lime, hiit republic and Active Life (Norman Park) facilities will be open from 4pm Sunday August 8.
- Current restrictions in place are:
- 1 person per 4sqm rule applies.
- Max class capacity has been capped. Members can book up to 3 days in advance.
- If you can no longer attend your Group Fitness class, please ensure you cancel your session so someone who is on the waitlist can take your spot.
- Masks are mandatory. Masks must be carried at all times and must be worn when entering or exiting the facilities, moving around the facility, or resting. They can be taken off when performing vigorous exercise and when social distancing can be maintained.
- Creche facilities (where available) have also been allowed to reopen.
VIC - Update 9/10/21
- Following the VIC Government announcement, all our VIC Metro Club Lime and hiit republic facilities will be closed from 7pm Thursday August 5.
- Following the VIC Government announcement, Regional VIC Club Lime facilities will be allowed to reopen from Saturday September 18:
- Max capacity has been capped to 10 people per indoor venue.
- Bookings are essential and capped to 50 minutes.
- Members can book up to 3 days in advance with one booking per day through their member portal online.
- If you can no longer attend your booking, please ensure you cancel your session so someone who is on the waitlist can take your spot.
- Masks are mandatory. They must be worn and carried at all times.
- Gyms will not be operating 24/7 but staffed hours have been extended. Please visit your club page for staffed hours.
- Following the VIC Government announcement, our Belmont (Geelong) Club Lime will be open from Monday September 27. The same restrictions as the above apply.
- Our Shepparton Club Lime has been allowed to reopen from October 9 as the 7-day lockdown was lifted - VIC Government lockdown announcement and lockdown lift announcement.
- To request a membership credit for the lockdown period, follow this link.
For further information, please contact our Member Assist Team via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.