As announced on Wednesday 10th June by the NSW Government, sport and recreation facilities would be allowed to reopen from Saturday 13th June under the following restrictions:
- One person per four square metres
- No more than 20 participants, plus the instructor and any assistants for Group Fitness
Group Fitness will resume as follows;
- Club Lime: from 22nd June, or earlier if restrictions ease on participants,
- hiit republic: from 13th June as NSW clubs reopen - max of 10 per class,
- Fit N Fast: Yoga Bar will be reintroduced in the coming weeks and details on the return of QMAX will be supplied at a later date.
Members can resume work with their Personal Trainer but sessions will be limited to one on one training.
Please note: this information is only applicable to clubs in the NSW. Members in ACT/ QLD (now open) and VIC will receive further updates as Government restrictions are eased.
If you require further assistance, please contact our support team.