As no doubt you will be aware, following the Australian Government's instructions, we have closed our gyms temporarily due to COVID-19. We're disappointed to have to take this action, but remain committed to the health and fitness of our members.
As mentioned in our member notice yesterday, Club Lime will be launching our Digital Membership. The fantastic benefits of the Digital Membership are included below:
- Access to Club Lime LMOD (Les Mills on Demand) app,
- Club Lime Workouts on Demand app;
- With access 500 different workouts,
- Including Yoga, hiit, dance,
- Access to Personal Trainers via email and phone,
- A Workout of the Day,
- You will Will help support Club Lime keep as many of our Staff employed during this shutdown,
- And most importantly, the Digital Membership is completely cost neutral! Once our facilities re-open, Club Lime will refund by way of credit the total amount you have paid for your Digital Membership.
Please note, if you do nothing then your Digital Membership will commence and begin from 30th March 2020.
However, if you are not looking to continue on as a Digital Member, then you can suspend your membership for the duration of the closure of our facilities, via the Member’s Portal.
To log into the Member's Portal, you will need to use the email linked with your account and your password. You can request a password if you haven't logged in before.
Should you require assistance logging in please get in touch.